Document Management Solution
Despite computerization, the approach to use of paper is not extinct. Almost all the businesses make of paper in daily activities. Therefore, paper based activities are still a dominant part of any business.
Nevertheless, with the help of software, you can now organize and store documents electronically. An electronic document management system is a software solution that offers a systematic solution to digitize documents and store them electronically. With the help of the technology, capturing, storing, managing and delivering documents has become a seamless activity.
Work Flow Of Management- EDMS:
The work flow is very simple and easy with the EDMS. The files that are stored are sent for digitization by the customer. Once the files are received, necessary job cards are prepared for taking the project ahead. Once the job card is ready, documentation process is initialized. The so prepared documents are checked and verified thorough a quality check process for image quality and other finer details. Quality confirmation takes the process ahead and indexing is performed to organize data for digital delivery
Why EDMS (Electronic Document Management Solutions)
Why Hire Us
- We are ready to get started immediately.
- No deposits. Pay as you go and verify the quality.
- Fixed quotation. No extra or hidden prices.
- 7 Years experience, trained staff.
- Data privacy and integrity is our top priority.
- We will beat any other quotations.
Some Advantages Of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Save and reduce operational cost, both in manpower and space
- Gain easy access to vital data anytime anywhere
- Improved all round productivity
- Improve the overall efficiency of workflow and data distribution
- Curtail losses due to data loss and outdated data
- Improve on security measures for the data
- Process streamlining
- Access control
- Improved customer experience
- Eliminate manual labour
- Minimize storage space largely
We At HN Web Offers Electronic Document Management Solutions
- Scanning & Data Capturing
- Data Entry Services
- Data Conversion
- Content Management
- Form Processing
- Customized Software Development
- Image Enhancement
- Digital Photography
- 3D imaging of antiquities and monuments
- Conversion of Drawings / maps to different formats
- Onsite / Offsite ITES Projects Execution
- Application Integration
- E -Governance Services.